Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Preface

I would love for this blog to bring you a great laugh! For heaven sakes its my job to serve and make people happy. If the customer is happy and decides to read again, then I have done my job. I want to say I have been serving for four years and a year of hosting. Everyday when I get home my fiance ask me how my work was and immediately I tell him a story about some random table. Most of the time I get a good laugh and then sometime I swear he is fuming fire from his ears. He gets so mad when he hears how people treat us. I just think people should now how we feel. I figured I have at least one story a day along with my view on restaurant stuff. I know you all care (hope there is at least one person caring ;)).
-Your server

No comments:

Post a Comment